Place your Ad here!



Saturday, August 25, 2012

[On-The-Spot] CHRIS SALVATORE

I just can't help it - I'm falling for Chris Salvatore so much... Just look at how perfect his eyes are, his arm are so full, skin looks so clean and the armpit, its an innate weakness to me, I love how hairy his armpit is... I can shrub my face on it right now...

I wonder what the tats means... Oh, well... Will ask Google or Yahoo! or ASK or Bing about it later.  

BTW, keep scrolling as I have something for you after the jump... I'm very certain you guys will love it!









  






. . . . .
. . . .
. . .
. .
.


Okay... Here they are, a couple of pictures taken by Chris himself.


What a cock! Looks like he's cut, right?

By RPMJr Communications Team with 2 comments

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives